In my previous blog, we have learned how to install sitecore 8 on your system. In this blog we will cover the following topics
- Integrating Visual Studio with Sitecore
- Creating Template in Sitecore and Storing Content
- Assigning Presentation to Item
- Rendering the page
Lets start covering each topic one by one
This is my first blog on sitecore helper. Here I will guide you how to install Sitecore 8 on your desktop. Before installing sitecore, make sure you fulfill following prerequisite:
- IIS (Click here to know how to install IIS)
- SQL Server 2012 (Recommended) (Click here to know how to install SQL)
- Visual Studio 2012 or any higher version (Recommended)
Also for best performance, make sure your system has 4 GB of RAM.
Since Sitecore in not a free software, so you must have a valid license file provided by sitecore, to complete the setup.